Welcome to the Keith M.
Boyd Museum. The late Keith M. Boyd
founded and created this museum which
is operated by the Russell Historical Society. The museum, situated on
the corner of Concession St. and Church St. in Russell Village proper,
contains a wealth of photographs and artifacts dating back to the early
1800s. The Museum occupies two buildings, a former church built in 1856
and the former fire hall constructed around 1971.
Visitors who come from a distance should
contact the Museum before traveling to
ensure that volunteer staff will be available to assist them.
Hours: Open most Sundays 1:00-4:00 P.M.
"Step into the Pana Parlour"
Courtesy of Harry Baker,
January 7, 2012